- 5 hours ago
- 14 hours ago
Source: twitter.comPro-Israel goon in Boston threatened a Palestinian woman with rape at Tuesday’s protest. Make sure to ID this guy, and please stay safe everyone. The irony of Zionists: Wearing a shirt that says peace while you threaten to rape someone.
Please reblog. We can do this.
- 22 hours ago
The Israel Broadcasting Authority banned a radio broadcast made by the human rights organization B’Tselem about children killed in Gaza, claiming its content was “politically controversial.”
You’ll never hear the end of Israeli spokespeople on our television screens offering their condolences, how they “deplore” the loss of innocent lives and how they “don’t target children”, but back in Israel where they show their true character, naming those very kids they’re oh so sorry about would be “controversial”. Welcome to the master of two-facedness and genocide - welcome to Israel.
- 1 day ago
A beautiful gesture from Lebanon - names of Palestinians killed by Israel in the last two weeks were hung on huge banners in Raouché, Beirut during a demonstration against the latest Zionist assault on Gaza, July 22, 2014. Protesters also threw flowers into the sea. Over 600 people have been killed (as of the morning of July 23, 2014), at least 25% of whom were children.
(Photos: Jamal Saidi / Reuters)
- 1 day ago
- 2 days ago
• Withdrawal of Israeli tanks from the Gaza border.
• Freeing all the prisoners that were arrested after the killing of the three youths.
• Lifting the siege and opening the border crossings to commerce and people.
• Establishing an international seaport and airport which would be under U.N. supervision.
• Increasing the permitted fishing zone to 10 kilometers.
• Internationalizing the Rafah Crossing and placing it under the supervision of the U.N. and some Arab nations.
• International forces on the borders.
• Easing conditions for permits to pray at the Al Aqsa Mosque.
• Prohibition on Israeli interference in the reconciliation agreement.
• Re-establishing an industrial zone and improvements in further economic development in the Gaza Strip.
It’s funny how truces put forward by Hamas are declined and largely ignored by MSM but the moment Hamas reject any farcical truces agreed to by Israel (which keep the inhumane blockade on Gaza intact, for example) it’s front page news and you’ll never hear the end of it. ‘HAMAS REJECTED THE TRUCE HAMAS DOESN’T WANT PEACE’.